Thursday 6 October 2016

Reflections from the River Avon at Bath

Some of you may remember that last year I went to Canada to meet up with  a travelling friend who took me on a fantastic tour of the Rockies. This year it was my turn to organise a two week trip highlighting some of the most picturesque parts of the UK and beyond. The trip started by taking the Eurostar train to Paris for three nights. Then on our return to the UK we went  to Oxford, the Cotswolds, Bath and Brighton. I am still not home as once I had said goodbye to M at the airport I was off to Manchester for a few days to see Mum. I am sorry I have not had time to visit your blogs but will catch up as soon as possible.



These photos were taken on our last morning in Bath as we took a boat trip down the River Avon






























9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Enjoy your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you made a nice tour I see, Bath is beautiful. Looking forward to your other photos. When someone stops blogging, it is mostly for a holiday or something bad. I am glad it was the first option.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely reflections. And I always enjoy your comments when you get around to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Bath ! the only thing was it was raining cats and dogs, but we were sitting in a sight seeing bus so at least we got an idea of the town. Have to go back there !

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shots. I get on the water every chance I get

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. I hope all is well with your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful idea to organise a tour on you 'home' territory to share together with a friend. Lovely scenes to enjoy too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely series of reflections!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.