Thursday 8 September 2011

The Olympics

Well one of the things I desperately want to do is be involved in the Olympics. For some unknown reason I haven't been selected for any sport so I am trying to get into the Stadium as a volunteer. This is proving nigh impossible. I have applied to do anything from driving the athletes around to giving out the laundry but I haven't even got an interview yet. When I came back from Costa Rica I saw they were advertising for performers for the opening and closing ceremony. So I've applied for that although not quite sure what kind of performer I could be. However, today I went to the paralympic promotion in Trafalgar Square and met someone who is interviewing volunteers and apparently they still need more people to do the interviews. Needless to say I was straight home to apply for that as well! So watch this space you never know I might get inside that stadium yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.