Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Hunt goes on

Well I have found another 65 eggs! I found them perched on rooftops; hanging from buildings; suspended from wires strung across roads; in shop windows; at the back of shops; in amongst lingerie displays and some just on the pavements. It was quite difficult to photograph all of them as they were either too high up or there was too much reflection from the shop windows.
Anyway here are some more for you to enjoy:

A penny for your thoughts


Eddie the egg



The social egg
With this one you could download your photo from Facebook onto it!
Egg letter box



2 comments:

  1. The people responsible for the designs must have a huge store of imagination. It is keeping you busy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the letter box! Did anyone use it to post mail? ;o)


    (PS: in most of your posts I click "subscribe by email" to the comments, so if you feel like answering questions I'll get an e-mail letting me know!) :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.