Thursday 1 March 2012

Paralympic Opening ceremony

Yesterday I went to an audition for the Paralympic Opening Ceremony. As I am on the reserve list for the Olympic ceremony I was asked to audition for the paralympics. I went along but I didn't feel as keen or enthusiastic as I did about The Olympic ceremony audition; not because it's the Paralympics but mainly because of the long wait to find out whether or not I was successful. However off I went to the 3 Mills studio. Along the way I got talking to other auditionees who were in the same boat as myself:HMS Reject. It was a good evening.The activities are always fun and the group of people you mix with are usually a good laugh. I am under no illusion that I will be any more successful in this audition as once again there were far more women than men there which is a big disadvantage as they want equal numbers. I also managed to mess up the dance routine. Did it perfectly whilst practising but when we did it in smaller groups for the judges I mistimed the beginning and found it difficult then to catch up. Not to worry it was still an enjoyable evening.