Thursday 4 October 2012

Sydney

Internet access at hotel is so ridiculous that I've not been able to blog. That was terrible news about the ferry crash in Hong kong . I was safely on my way to Sydney by then but my thoughts are with all the families who have lost loved ones. It was a very special day for celebrations that day what a terrible way for it to end. Hopefully blogging sevices will continue as soon as I find cheaper internet access. Off to Magnetic island tomorrow so sorry Dianne but won't be in Sydney this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Try a cafe, or caravan park, or community library - they often have lower cost access than a resort!! Of course, Magnetic Island might be an exception - but you'll be so busy enjoying it you won't NEED internet access!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cost of hotel Internet is ridiculous in this country. As Red says , Libraries, McDonald's and Coffee Club chafes have free interernet

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading my blog. I would love to read your comments.